Purch It Email Sign-up Promotions - Terms and Conditions
1. Email Signup Promotions are open to UK citizens aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents, and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Email Signup Promotions are void where local national laws prohibit or restrict participation.
3. Entrants must ensure that their participation (including acceptance of any prize) is lawful in accordance with the laws of their country of residence. This promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter will not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual’s participation or as to any other aspect of any Promotion.
4. No purchase is necessary; internet access and a submitted email address are required.
5. Promotion Period: promotion will commence from the day of signup and finish on the publicly announced end date; promotions may be cancelled by the promoter if necessary, without a notice period.
6. To Enter visit www.purchit.co.uk/purch-it-app and sign up by providing your name, contact telephone number, and email. All Signups within the given promotion period following these terms and conditions will be entered.
7. The Prize: One winner will win the specified Prize for that allocated time period given promotion.
8. Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period.
9. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted by the email address or telephone number registered to their email signup application within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within 7 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 7 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award that Prize as a bonus in a different promotion.
10. The winner will be contacted within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to organize their Prize delivery. In the unlikely event that the winner doesn’t receive a notification with 28 days, they will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that the winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the Prize.
11. If for any reason the Prize is not available straight away, the promoter reserves the right to deliver the Prize within twelve weeks of initial contact with the competition winner. In this instance, the winner will receive notification of this in advance.
12. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
13. All images shown on the www.purchit.co.uk website are for illustrative purposes only. In the rare instance that a prize pictured becomes unavailable, the Promoter will offer an alternative prize as close as reasonably possible to the car pictured, or an alternative of equal or higher value.
14. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
15. No responsibility can be taken for any entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending the postal entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to www.purchit.co.uk
16. The Promoter may refuse to award the Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
18. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
19. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions due to an act, omission, event or circumstance which occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
21. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
22. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
23. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
24. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
25. Cancellation: you can request the removal of your contact details from the Promoters system at any time during and after the promotion – to request the removal of your details, email us at Karl@purchit.co.uk – after the date of cancellation, you will not be entered into any future draws.